Glancing Girl here ...
Some of you will chide me for this, but a few of you will get it.
Some of you will chide me for this, but a few of you will get it.
On the first day of November (tomorrow) it becomes appropriate to begin watching holiday movies, in my book.
Holiday-themed films are my *favorite* movies to watch and I'll view them over and over again between now and the first of January. I watch them in this order:
I start, logically, with The Nightmare Before Christmas
{because of the Halloween connection, of course}.
And I move on to Elf...love, love, love Zooey D. and her pretty voice in this one.
{of course, James Caan is great, too}
And I save the best for last...

{images from Amazon}
So tomorrow, I'll be curled up with a little Jack Skellington, I hope you can understand.
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment