I'm in love with these two shots from Laura's blog.
The looks share similar elements, so I'm not surprised I like them both.
{or it could also just be the hair I'm drawn to - since I'm trying to grow mine out and I love the length of both styles}


Both ensembles are casual yet chic. Runway meets sidewalk. The little touches of fur and dark, skinny denim are so rockstar elegant, but the simple white tees bring center to an otherwise eclectic look.
Too much for you? Just take a little bit of inspiration - a touch of faux fur, or layered jewels, bedhead hair, or the idea of structuring everything around the simplicity of a little white top.
{pc|Ascot Friday}
xoxo
Too much for you? Just take a little bit of inspiration - a touch of faux fur, or layered jewels, bedhead hair, or the idea of structuring everything around the simplicity of a little white top.
{pc|Ascot Friday}
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment