Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Resolutions

Glancing Girl here ...



Last month, we asked our lovely clients to share their New Year's Fashion Resolutions with us ... and while they were all very impressive resolutions, we chose a few we thought were especially good {and could apply to us all} to share with you!

Here they are:

{I want to shop locally and find clothing that will enhance my inner woman, not be afraid to try outrageous combinations while shopping resale! ~ Sandy}

{I resolve to wear more color in 2010! No more of just my three neutrals (black, grey, and denim). It's time to put 2009 behind us, and what better way then brightening up with color - found at Second Glance, of course! ~ Tiffany}

{Fashion resolution number one: Master the t-shirt tucked into jeans look that Scarlett Johansson has somehow managed to make timelessly sexy, yet still eludes me! ~ Autumn
p.s. Check out
Vicky Cristina Barcelona, and He's Just Not That Into You for the "look" Autumn is referring to}

{My New Year's resolution is to not dress like a frumpy mom, which means I'm adding leggings to my wardrobe that I plan to wear with a new pair of grey heels and a long turquoise tunic I got at the Annex last week...I should probably top that with a fun scarf or chunky necklace, right? :) ~ Lynn}

And our favorite...

{#1 Resolution: Shop at Second Glance & The Annex ~ Lia}

Thanks to *everyone* who participated! We're thrilled to help you keep these resolutions throughout 2010!

xoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin