Thursday, February 4, 2010

Transitioning

Glancing Girl here ...

I love, love, love these felted scarves. They are absolutely pieces of art.

In fact, I've blogged about them before.





When I saw them making the rounds in the blogging world again recently, I started to think about how I can better transition my wardrobe between the seasons.

Meaning, I have several pieces that I could technically wear year-round, rather than putting them away until their "appropriate" season.

I've found a look that works for me: layering is the name of my game, ladies.

So in the fall and winter I layer cashmere and wool: sweaters, long sleeved tops, cardigans, wraps, and scarves.

In the spring, I layer the same way but shift to lighter fabrics: cotton, silk, etc.

I'm thinking that I could build a summer wardrobe around just 3 basic items.

{denim}

{simple tanks}

{scarves of a variety of weights}

I'd accessorize with big jewelry {bangles, hoop earrings, natural stone rings}, and simple sandals.

What do you think?
How could you make your wardrobe transition more smoothly year-round?

{pc|spotted on Coco+Kelley}

xoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin