Glancing Girl here ...
I stumbled across this Lanvin image at {this is glamorous}.
The quote was cut off a bit when the image was scanned - but you get the point.
I stumbled across this Lanvin image at {this is glamorous}.
The quote was cut off a bit when the image was scanned - but you get the point.

I think it's vital to remember that most of fashion is about individuality.
What works for me might not work for you.
And that's okay.
We're all unique and beautiful creatures ... the most important part of style is being confident and enjoying the process.
{pc|this is glamorous}
xoxo
What works for me might not work for you.
And that's okay.
We're all unique and beautiful creatures ... the most important part of style is being confident and enjoying the process.
{pc|this is glamorous}
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment