Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Confession

Glancing Girl here ...

I am an absolute product junkie.

One of my favorite things is finding out what other people consider the best of the best in terms of product.

What do you use every day?

What do you rave over?

I secretly watch makeup infomercials and tutorials on YouTube in search of a MIRACLE product.

{click the YouTube link ... watch Lauren's videos ... you'll thank me}

So, I love it that Jane sketched the contents of her makeup bag ...



And I fully agree that L'Oreal liquid eyeliner is one of the best. Ever.

xoxo

2 comments:

Lauren @The Little Things We Do.... said...

my only everyday product is concealer and blush, but i'm not too picky. have any good recommendations for either?

Glancing Girl said...

I'm jealous that you're not picky ...
I'd save an awful lot of money if I was just a little less discerning!
My favorite concealer - hands down - is Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat. MAC concealer works pretty well too, though, and is half the price.
Lancome's Miel Glace blush is one of my favs (and the color works on everyone), but I also like MAC's peachykeen ... it packs a nice bit of punch.
Told you I'm a junkie ....

Blog Widget by LinkWithin