Monday, September 20, 2010

Downsizing

Glancing Girl here ...

There's a point at which it becomes necessary to rid one's closet of superfluous garments.

Over the weekend, I realized that I own a ridiculous number of ratty sweaters and hoodies that I keep around for cold mornings when I just want to wrap up in front of the fireplace with a latte.

The problem is, they're all so ratty I would be mortified to wear them in public.

I had an epiphany:

Rid my closet of the single purpose garments.

Invest in one cozy piece that I can wear on cold mornings AND run an errand in.

Genius, yes?

So my ratty sweaters are gone and I'm looking for something like this:



Consider what single-purpose garments are taking up space in your wardrobe.

Are they necessary?

Could you do better?


xoxo

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin